There are many books comprising the Teachings and Practical Philosophy of Lewis Harrison.
To begin an exploration of his work, we recommend you begin with Beyond Thought: An Introduction to the Practical Philosophy of Lewis Harrison
This book can be ordered as an ebook at: https://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Thought-Introduction-Practical-Philosophy-ebook/dp/B07W95SRZL/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
This book can be ordered an a soft cover version at: https://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Thought-Introduction-Practical-Philosophy/dp/1079737219/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
After you have completed this introduction you may wish to explore the wide range of subjects covered in his writings as listed below.
- Spiritual, Not Religious: Sacred Tools for Modern Times – Volume 1
- Tao te Ching: A Macro-Analysis of Lao Tzu’s Classic Work – Volume 2
- Common Sense: Tips, Tools, and Strategies for Making Effective Decisions – Volume 3
- Floating Above Gravity: The Art, and Science of Happiness– Volume 4
- Master Class #1: The Advanced Playbook for Harrison’s Applied Game Theory: Volume 5
- Conscious Capitalism: Spiritually Based Tools for Business – Volume 6
- Healing Depression Naturally: Diagnosis and Drug-free Strategies – Volume 7
- The Journey of the Noble Trickster –Volume 8
- The Path of the Noble Empath – Volume 9
- Harrison’s Applied Game Theory: How to Solve any Problem Effortlessly – Volume 10
- Harrison’s Applied Game Theory: How to Solve any Problem Effortlessly: Abridged Edition – Volume 10
- Power and Influence: Getting What You Need on Your Own Terms – Volume 11
- Winning the Game of Life (Only available as an E-book) – Volume 12
- The Art and Science of Creative Thinking: Volume 13
- The Art and Science of Innovative Thinking: Volume 14
- The Art and Science of Intuitive Thinking: Volume 15
- The Art and Science of Critical Thinking: Volume 16
- The Art and Science of Synergy: Volume 17
- Connecting the Dots: Illusion, Delusion, and How We Fool Ourselves – Volume 18
- Simple Wisdom: The Truths You Can’t Ignore– Volume 19
- Master Class: Part 1 – The Wisdom Path Work Book – Volume 20
- Creating Conscious Communities: Beyond the Tribal Mind – Volume 21
- Quantum Realities: Physics, and Metaphysics, In the Digital Age – Volume 22
- The Book of Love: – Volume 23
- How to Rule the World and Still have people Like You:Game Theory Made Easy – Volume 24
- How to Hack Your Life through Gamer Thinking – Volume 25
- The Book of Marriage – Volume 26
- Visionaries, Innovators, and Heroes: Standing on the Shoulders of Giants – Volume 27
- Spiritual Transformation through Gamer Thinking: Sacred Tools for Prospering in the Material World – Volume 28
- That Was Zen, This is Tao: Transmodern Stories, Myths, and Koan’s – Volume 29
- Hands-on Healing: Massage the Shaman’s Way– Volume 30
- Master Class Part 2: The Body/Mind Workbook – Touch Somatics for Therapists and Wellness Coaches – Volume 31
- Mastering the Material World: Effective, Efficient, Precise, Productive, and Self-Aware – Volume 32
- Emotional Healing: Volume 33
- Living Simple, Living Well: Barter & Cashless Wealth –Volume 34
- Strategic Thinking through and Harrison’s Applied Game Theory – Volume 35
- Predicting the Future; Probabilities and Gamer Thinking – Volume 36
- Transmodern Shamanism: Portals to Other Realities – Volume 37
- The Mystic Wisdom of the Eastern Sages – Volume 38
- From Darkness to Light: Self-Assessment and Personal Development – Volume 39
- Living Large on Very Little: Making $27,000 feel like a Million – – Volume 40
Why this book is so important?
It is my experience that there are certain qualities that define virtually all human behavior. One of these qualities is to strategize ways to maximize our untapped potential and do so at the lowest possible physical, emotional and economic cost especially when interacting with others people. To a young millennial this is nothing more than a “lifehack”. To me it is more accurately described as a lifehack game because game thinking is the most effective, efficient and productive way to achieve this goal. Looking for ashort-cut is one thing; doing this by mimicking the thought and behavior patterns we exhibit when playing games is something else altogether.
As I have stated earlier one way to view these human thought and behavior patterns is as a game. In such a game the more one who prospers at the lowest possible cost to themselves and others wins. Prospering does not need to be defined in financial or material terms. It can relate to emotional well-being, clarity of thought, service to others and many other ways.
Much of life is driven by sets of ideas and numbers that describe the past, present, or future states of things, particularly strategic interactions between two or more individuals or groups (players) in situations containing set rules and outcomes. Game theory is the process of observing these interactions and modeling them so that one may make effective decisions. Applied Game Thinking is a simplification of these ideas.
In life we often model or copy what we have seen or experienced before. This process is often known as “modeling” among game thinkers. Modeling life strategies in this way it is not about solving problems as much as it is about applications and solutions.
In an ideal world Game theory and game thinking would be a waste of time. The extraordinary person would simply do what Lao Tzu, the great Chinese–Taoist Sage did. Once he realized that most people were just clueless, and would never get “It”, he left town, went to a mountain community with a gatekeeper and hung out with all the other wise men and woman, visionaries and sages. There they could all live their lives motivated by love, emotional balance, clarity of thought, compassion and personal contentment. Visionary thinkers of this type have no interest in living a “zero sum life” motivated by anger, greed, lust, vanity, attachment and ego. The type of that seems to motivate many.
Sadly we do not live in an ideal world. We have to deal with challenges, obstacles and constraints, many caused by other people, many of them dysfunctional to the max. In addition we must confront our own inner demons. All this leads to problems that might have been avoided. Whether it is genetics that defines the games we play or how we play them, play them we must – or rather lifehack them we must!
This book will teach you to think, speak, and act with the greatest of efficiency, effectiveness and productivity. You will be an expert lifehacker!
You can order the book at: http://www.realuguru.com/products/ebooks/how-to-hack-your-life-through-game-thinking/
The “RealUGuru” Education Project is a series of information rich Ebooks, Trade Paperback books and courses addressing the Hack Life especially concerning issues related to personal development, human potential. wealth, success, wellness and spirituality
The newest books in the series are listed at the end of this page.
I created The “RealUGuru” Ebook series to share in depth information on many of the subjects I write about concerning the Hack Life and which I speak about on my “Hack Life ” radio show at WIOX 91.3 FM and in my blogs and articles
Among the specific products and services offered through “RealUGuru” – Hack Life book series is a regular blog on Problem Solving, and a series of books that answer in-depth questions on subjects as diverse as Time Management, Investing, How to Lose 100 Pounds in a Year, How to Quit Smoking, Alternative Medicine, Politics, Shamanism, and Multiculturalism in the Digital Global Economy and more…. If you are tired of superficial answers to complex questions then this is a series of books you should explore.
All of my “RealUGuru” Hack Life books are available at http://www.RealUGuru.com.
I have always believed that “when you are ready, willing and able all manner of unforeseen circumstances, events and scenarios arise spontaneously, and without discipline or willpower who to enable you to bring your dreams and visions to fruition.”
Making this happen for people is what my work is about.
You can view some problem solving Q & As AT https://www.facebook.com/AskLewis
Please “Like” us if you stop by on our FaceBook page. Thank
Here is a short section from my book, “Spiritual, Not Religious”
“The Meaning of Life
I have often heard it said that one must have a meaning to one’s life in order to be happy. I have thought of this often over the years and have come to believe, though not conclusively, that it is a personal choice for each of us to give something significant meaning, and yet, it is what you give meaning to that is essential to your personal sense of self. On the Wisdom Path there is often a natural quest for spirituality, and in this quest you will often given meaning to your cultural, ethnic, and religious roots in ways that you have not even thought of before, or possibly may have historically rejected outright if you had.
Transcending obstacles defines much of what goes on in your life. Think about it. You function day to day pretty much automatically, and then suddenly you experience an obstacle. This obstacle will probably be associated with some physical or psychological discomfort. It might be a red light that causes you to hit the brakes on your car. It might be walking up the steps of a non-functioning escalator or a long line at the post office. When things, events, or people limit your freedom, these “obstacles” take on meaning. We are also often drawn to things of great beauty, sensuality, and elegance. These things also have meaning. So as you can see, to notice something in your life is to give that thing meaning. If it had no meaning, would you even notice it?
What does it mean for something to have meaning? Does the ‘meaning’ have to have a particular quality or quantity to it? Does it need to be a profound meaning or will any sense of meaning do? How would you even know if something had more than a superficial meaning? What makes something significant? What is the link between a life of meaning and significance? If something has meaning to you, whether good or bad, does it have ‘meaning’ because it reinforces your sense of being and nothing more than that? These are important questions for you to ask on the Wisdom Path.
Many great thinkers have proposed that meaning is based on your perception and shifts in your perception. Something might have meaning now that might not have had any meaning just a few moments ago. Is meaning anything more than what something means to you? This concept can have great implications for how you think, make choices in daily life, and even how you use language and communicate with others in the process of consciously creating your life experience – your new personal reality.
It appears; concerning the meaning of meaning; that we all have an idea, a thought, a passion, or an interest – some “content.” But what is lacking is a place through which to express this “content”. Look at it this way. At times you may have tea (content), but no cup (form) to pour it in. In such a case the cup will have a great meaning for you in a way that it would not if there was no tea. On the other hand sometimes you have a cup (form) but no tea (content) to pour it into. This is how it is with an idea, a thought, a passion, interest, or some experience. Like tea it will have a great meaning for you in a way that it would not if there was no empty cup, or empty form available to be filled.
The meaning in your life can be compared to sand blowing through your fingers. It is there but not really. In the end there is meaning because you have created it or accepted it when it was presented to you. This can apply to religious faith, rituals, ceremonies, and many other ideas, and forms.
This is not to diminish what has meaning for you. It is simply to emphasize that it is through meaning, that all of us create hope and possibility for joy and celebration in life and living.”
Here is information on the books by Lewis Harrison that can get you started on the path to wealth, wellness and success and where you may obtain them.
Available as an EBook and in softcover:
An Introduction to the Teachings of the RealUGuru
Order the Ebook at:
Order the Printed Soft Cover book at: http://www.realuguru.com/products/printed-books/introduction-to-the-teachings-of-the-realuguru-by-lewis-harrison/
Available as an EBook and in softcover printed book:
” Spiritual, Not Religious: Sacred Tools for Modern Times”
A guide to living a spiritual life without dogma, clergy, rites, or rituals through a free and responsible search for truth and meaning”.
Order the Printed Soft Cover book at: http://www.realuguru.com/products/printed-books/spiritual-not-religious/
Available only as an EBook
“Winning at the Game of Life: A Primer on Lewis Harrison’a Applied Game Theory”
Order the Ebook at: http://www.realuguru.com/products/ebooks/winning-the-game-of-life-a-primer-on-lewis-harrisons-applied-game-theory/
Available only as a softcover printed book:
Healing Depression Naturally
Order the Printed Soft Cover book at:
THIS BOOK WILL SHOW HACK AFTER HACK ON HOW TO END YOUR DEPRESSION SYMPTOMS NOW!
No Matter What You Have Read One Cure for All Forms of Depression Simply Does Not Exist! By Defining and Diagnosing The Specific Cause of Your Symptoms There Is Hope.
Reading This Comprehensive Book Can Be a Major Turning Point in Your Life
If you are depressed or know someone who suffers from the symptoms of depression, then this book can offer a way out of this mental agony.
This book contains over 200 fact filled pages of tried and true depression healing tips, tricks and methods. It is jam-packed with all the nutrition facts, herb tips, aromatherapy techniques and many other methods previously known by only a small handful of the world’s most respected researchers.
This program contains all the information you’ll need to help you isolate the source of the depression and create a program without using drugs or unnecessary supplements.
Learn to reduce and eliminate the symptoms of depression as you go step by step through a body, mind and spirit healing process. This system will help you to isolate the causes and symptoms of depression and offer a program for healing.
In this revolutionary program you will:
• Explore how herbs and nutritional supplements (including St. John’s wort and kava kava) fight depression.
• Find out how healing can begin with your next meal – literally.
• Discover help through aromatherapy.
• Master meditation exercises designed to expel repressed negative emotions.
• Learn why colors influence your feelings and moods.
• Understand how Eastern techniques utilizing touch and massage can release buried emotions.
If you or someone you care about is suffering from extreme clinical depression this book will help you to:
• Discover which hormone imbalances can cause depression
• Control SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)
• Learn about depression as a personality disorder
• Properly diagnose the cause of the depression symptoms
• Determine the positive and negative aspects of antidepressant medication
• Understand how drug interactions can aggravate depression symptoms
• Isolate hidden causes of depression such as electropollution, toxic indoor environments, genetic factors, circadian rhythms, parasites and positive ions in the air
• Reduce heavy metals and other physical/biomedical causes of depression
• Reduce the influence of Allergies as a cause of depression
• The best vitamin and mineral supplements to reduce depression symptoms
• Isolate immunological and glandular factors, hypoglycemia, candida, chronic fatigue syndrome and other health problems that can cause depression
• Use aromatherapy, prayer and pastoral counseling, music, art and dance Therapy and meditation to heal your depression
Included in this comprehensive e-book is a twelve week program to guide you in reviewing your life style, and picking out the best treatment techniques for you. With this easy to follow guide, you’ll learn all about diagnosing and defining the factors contributing to your depression, and how to once again enjoy emotional healing and well-being.
What the experts say about this ebook:
“Provides comprehensive and innovative treatment concepts.”
Linda Michelson, M.D., former Medical Director of Breast Health
Center, St. Joseph’s Hospital of Atlanta
“A rich, unique, versatile exploration of the many facets of depression
and its treatment. I wholeheartedly recommend it.”
– Brenda Shoshan, Ph.D. psychologist and the author of Zen and the Art of Falling in Love
“Thanks to huge advances in the study of nutrition, herbology, and brain chemistry; along with integrative, holistic approaches, that take into account biochemical, emotional, cultural, structural and spiritual factors, outcomes are more effective than ever before, … the reality that you will feel better in as little as a few weeks, and that you will eliminate or radically reduce future depressive episodes does exist…and Harrison shows you how..”
– Jack Canfield, co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul Series
To review all of the books in the “Teachings of Lewis Harrison” and “RealUGuru” Series and to learn more about coaching and mentoring with Lewis Harrison-The RealUGuru go to http://www.RealUGuru.com
Thanks for your love, good feelings and support,
Feel free to contact me with questions at: LewisCoaches@gmail.com
The “RealUGuru” Project