The Course in Applied Game Theory
Virtually everything in life can be viewed as a game. If you don’t know how to play the game of life, then you are likely to struggle and suffer unnecessarily.
Ask Lewis: The Course in Applied Game Theory A – Z…and Beyond – A List of Personalized Courses and Coaching Based on Applied Game Theory
Watch Lewis Harrison the creator of this Course on Applied Game Theory A-Z and Beyond… as he is interviewed by master strategist and leadershop guru Jim Selman
- people and things we interact with every day (players),
- environments where these interactions occur (game spaces),
- rules of engagement (codes, regulations, and laws),
- consequences and penalties for violating codes, regulations, and laws (social isolation, fines, jail or other legal penalties),
- success and failure (winners and losers), etc.
Life really is a game and there are tips, tools, techniques, strategies, products and services we can apply for winning the game of life. This website is dedicated to providing you with these things.
According to the Mirriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary, game theory is “an approach used to find the optimal outcome from a set of choices by analyzing the costs and benefits to each independent party as they compete with each other”.
Game theory is a concept that has been awarded over twelve Noble Prizes. The life story of one of these Noble laureates – John Nash – was even the subject of the Academy Award-winning film, A Beautiful Mind.
In this course you will learn everything you need to know to apply game theory to your daily life. By doing so, you will become a more efficient, effective, precise productive, financially successful, and self-aware person.
The course is designed in a simple and easy to follow format.
- Regular learning module will show you all the various aspects of gamer-thinking,
- In 3 weekly coaching sessions you will learn to define your strengths and weaknesses and then apply gamer-thinking to maximize your potential at the lowest possible cost – even in competitive or adversarial situations.
- The course uses research on game-based strategies presented with illustrations and links to videos and articles that will educate, motivate, inspire and entertain you.
This integrative course/coaching program is designed to teach anyone, from nine to ninety, how to apply game theory to daily life. To accomplish this we use methods derived from the same early childhood reading programs that our teachers used when we were in the third and fourth grade.
By applying what you learn from the information offered here, you will be able to take all you know and have learned by playing games in your life and achieve greater success. Whether you played simple childhood games like Tic-tac-toe and Rock-paper-scissors, or more sophisticated video games like Tetris and Minecraft, this site will take you to the next level.
Are you ready to experience a personal transformation miracles in your life?
Are you ready to give up unnecessary struggle?
Are you ready to finally become financially independent, and live a more meaningful life?
Watch a short video that will teach you a bit more about how this simple course can change your life in so many wonderful ways.