OUR HOME PAGE…
Virtually everything in life can be viewed as a game. If you don’t know how to play the game of life, then you are likely to struggle and suffer unnecessarily.
What do I mean when I say Life is a Game? Simply put, we compete in one way or another to survive and prosper i.e., “win,” through the easiest process, and the lowest possible cost.
Just think, there are…
- people and things we interact with every day (players),
- environments where these interactions occur (game spaces),
- rules of engagement (codes, regulations, and laws),
- consequences and penalties for violating codes, regulations, and laws (social isolation,fines, jail or other legal penalties),
- success and failure (winners and losers), etc.
Life really is a game.
There is no way to figure out how to win that game without essential information and skilled and consistent coaching. A skilled coach can push you up, pull you forward, and keep you balanced during that process.
After all, there are tips, tools, techniques, strategies, products and services you will need for winning the game of life. This website is dedicated to providing you with these things through personalized, courses and coaching on a wide range of subjects.
According to the Mirriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary, game theory is “an approach used to find the optimal outcome from a set of choices by analyzing the costs and benefits to each independent party as they compete with each other”.
Game theory is a concept that has been awarded over twelve Noble Prizes. The life story of one of these Noble laureates – John Nash – was even the subject of the Academy Award-winning film, A Beautiful Mind.
It is our mission through our course and coaching as well a through our product portal AskLewisGametheory.com to entertain and educate you on you everything you need to know on applying game theory to your daily life. By doing so, you will become a more efficient, effective, precise, productive, financially successful, and self-aware person.
Come to this website regularly and you can explore:
- Regular blogs will show you all the various aspects of gamer-thinking,
- In weekly review postings we evaluate the best board and video games, sports analytic products, movies, prepper products, and life hack tools.
- Each page is filled with valuable content with illustrations and links to videos and articles that will educate, motivate, inspire and entertain you.
- At the conclusion of each page is a discounted offer for our favorite educational programs and products.
The courses on this website are designed to teach anyone, from nine to ninety, how to apply the common sense inherent in game theory to daily life. To accomplish this we use methods derived from the same early childhood learning programs that our teachers used when we were in the third and fourth grade.
By applying what you learn from the content-rich guides, modules, and personal coaching offered here, you will be able to win at the game of life in every way.
Whether you played childhood games like Tic-tac-toe and Rock-paper-scissors, or more sophisticated video games like Tetris and Minecraft, this site will take you to the next level.
I invite you to explore all of our inspiring, entertaining, and informative blogs on applied game theory.
I also invite you to explore our game theory oriented products including gamer tools sports analytics, fantasy sports, and wealth-building programs at:
For the Ask Lewis Team
Watch Lewis Harrison the creator of this Course on Applied Game Theory A-Z and Beyond… as he is interviewed by master strategist and leadershop guru Jim Selman